Taper Roller Bearing – 0.75×1.938×0.7813inches
- These single-row tapered Roller Bearings are designed to accommodate combined loads.
- These bearings consist of an inner ring (cone), an outer ring (cup), a cage, and rollers, which distribute radial and axial loads evenly across the roller.
- The inner ring with roller and cage assembly (cone) can be mounted separately from the outer ring (cup).
- The separable components are interchangeable, which facilitates mounting, dismounting, and maintenance inspection routines.
- This single-tapered roller bearing is for use in high-load, moderate-speed applications that include automotive axle systems and conveyor systems.